HAVE YOUR SAY
Have your say about the mountain bike trails at Stromlo Forest Park
Stromlo Forest Park is seeking feed back regarding the mountain bike trails within the park. If you would like to have your say, please answer the following questions and feel free to add any more feedback.
- What kind of riding do you mostly do and what is your skill level?
- What do you like most about the trails and which are your favorite?
- Which are your least favorite trails and why?
- What would you like to see more of in the park and are there any additions you feel would make the trail system more complete?
- Do you have any other feedback regarding the mountain bike trails within the park?
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "Trail Feedback".
For information email email@example.com or call 02 6256 6700
Stromlo Forest Park is a shared public facility with designated trails for bike riders, runners, walkers and equestrians. Trails are clearly marked and colour coded and there are specific rules for their use.